Implantation bleeding occurs when an embryo attaches onto the uterine wall. This is a little bit of pink or brown spotting and is of no concern to baby. This can be an early sign of pregnancy. If you are unsure contact your doctor for further advice.
Describe your implantation bleeding and how soon into your cycle did you experience it?
Medical disclaimer: Tips provided need to be considered in conjunction with medical advice. For immediate concerns, please contact HealthDirect (Australia wide) ph 1800 022 222 – to talk to a registered nurse 24hrs a day, and in emergencies call 000.
- Very light bleed a few days before period was due (I thought it was that =P) Renee
- I never got one. Monica
- I had a very light period for 3days (I thought it was just a light period so was really surprised when I tested the next month and was positive) I got no other symptoms other than that. It also arrived the day my period was due. Nicole
- Light and pinky for 3 days, 2 weeks after a normal period. Natesha
- I didn’t have an implantation bleed as such but with my single pregnancy I bled at 6 weeks pregnant & with my twins I bled at 7+1 weeks. Was told it was a sub-chorionic hemorrhage, both pregnancies continued fine & with no complications. Pearl
- Day 21 ish, just a bit of brown discharge. Actually thought I was getting a urinary tract infection. Laura
- Day period was due, both times. Chantel
- Mine was one mucousy/snot like dark brown old blood on one day and the same the next day only the two blobs, not a constant bleed. Probs 1-2weeks before I was due. That was in my 3rd pregnancy, Never had it for my previous two. Simone
- First 3 babies I never had one. Last baby I spotted for 2 days about 4 days before my period was due. Debbie
- I had very very light spotting (just a bit when wiping really) around the time my period was due with all of my pregnancies. With my first I also had a bit of spotting (browny in colour) around 9 or 10 weeks. Amy
- Never noticed with first two pregnancies but third it happened a week before my period was due I thought I was getting it early but only lasted 2-3 days. Krissy
- I had really bad pain on my ovaries for about a week. But because I had a baby just 7 weeks prior to that I thought it was something to do with that but actually it was implantation pain my dr said. I found out I was pregnant about a week after. Chantelle
- I got implantation cramps on day 24 of my cycle, 10 days after conception. I then got a positive test about 24 hour’s later (very faint positive). Jenna
Share your experience with implantation bleeding, comment below