These delicious peanut butter choc chip cookies just came out of the oven and are disappearing fast. I made them to take to a picnic but not sure they will make it. They are very soft and a little bit chewy and extremely yummy. Be warned, you may not be able to stop at 1.
Unfortunately these can not be sent for school lunches as they contain nuts, however they will be a great snack when the kids get home from school. Be sure to check that anyone you serve them to doesn’t have any allergies.
- 125 g Butter
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (we used smooth but crunchy would be awesome)
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Paste (or extract)
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 180oC
- Mix Peanut butter, butter, honey and brown sugar in a mixer (I used a thermomix, but any electric mixer will work). Mix until light and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla
- Combine the Flour and Bicarbonate
- Stir through the choc chips (on reverse if using thermomix)
- Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball
- Press down with the back of a fork
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on tray and then cool on a wire rack
Looking for another cookie/biscuit idea? What about rainbow cookies?