Parmalat Australia have recalled their Calciyum and Woolworths 70g pouches plus the Aldi Brooklea Squishy Super Size 150g pouches.
Problem: The recall is due to a packaging fault resulting in (potential choking hazard).
Food safety hazard: Food products containing plastic pieces may cause injury if consumed..
What to do: Consumers should not eat this product and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund
CALCIYUM YOGHURT 70G POUCHES
- Use By
- Banana 21-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 05-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 18-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 03-OCT-17
- Vanilla 20-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 04-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 18-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 02-OCT-17
- Strawberry 21-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 04-SEP-17, 05-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 12-SEP-17, 19-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 26-SEP-17, 02-OCT-17, 03-OCT-17
- Fruit Salad 21-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 04-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 18-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 02-OCT-17
WOOLWORTHS YOGHURT 70G POUCHES
- Vanilla 21 Aug – 3 Oct inclusive
- Banana 21 Aug – 3 Oct inclusive
- Strawberry 21 Aug – 4 Oct inclusive
ALDI BROOKLEA YOGURT SQUISHY SUPER SIZE 150G POUCHES
Strawberry, Vanilla, Tropical flavours
- Use by dates: 20 August to 24 September 2017 inclusive
More details on the Calciyum recall
Note that there is also a previous recall for
Tamar Valley Dairy Kids All Natural Greek Yoghurt: vanilla, tropical and strawberry flavours 110 g metallic pouch
Hazard: Green caps present a potential choking hazard.
Use by dates:
Vanilla – use by 20 AUG 17 to 25 SEP 17
Tropical – use by 20 AUG 17 to 25 SEP 17
Strawberry – use by 20 AUG 17 to 1 OCT 17
Read more details about the Tamar Valley recall