Tim Tam ice cream slice may be the best recipe ever. So delicious but far from healthy. It only takes minutes to make and with only 4 ingredients is a perfect dessert to whip up when you have visitors coming over. Delicious!
Happy baking, Tanya
- Tim Tam Value Pack (330g)
- Butter 50g
- Ice Cream 700g
- Raspberries 150g (frozen or fresh)
- Scoop ice cream into a bowl to soften
- Place Tim Tams in a food processor or thermomix and blitz to crumbs. Add butter and blitz again.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper
- Spread half the Tim Tam mixture across the bottom of the loaf pan
- Mix raspberries through ice cream
- Spoon ice cream into loaf pan and press down
- Gently place the last of the Tim Tam mixture into the loaf pan
- Place back in the freezer until set. At least 4 hours.
- Before serving, remove from freezer for 15 minutes to soften
Alternatively you could substitute the Tim Tams for other biscuits eg Oreos or mint slice. You are only limited by your imagination.
This is the Slice after I added the Tim Tam mixture, it doesn’t look perfect but remember you will be turning it upside down so don’t worry too much.