Tell us about your 11 month old babies routine.
Roughly what time are they awake, asleep. How often do they feed (if bottles – how much)?
What do you do with them when they are awake?
- wake at 6:30, breakfast 7:00, go for a walk in the pram/ inside play (weather permitting), 8:45 bottle and bed for 2 hours, morning tea (fruit or yoghurt or cheese), usually go to town for shopping shopping or something that needs done (squeeze a sandwich in somewhere), 2:00 bottle and bed for 2 hours, 4:00 inside play, 5:30 dinner, 6:00 bath, quiet play, 7:00 bed Kiaya
- Formula feed 5:30/6 wake for bottle snooze until 7, 7 wake, 7:30 weetbix with formula instead of milk, 8:30 homemade fresh juice watered down, 10 sleep, 11:30/12 wake up, 12/1 bottle, 2 snack, fruit, crackers, yogurt (whatever is around). 2:30/3 sleep, 4 wake up, 4:30 afternoon tea (sachet of food from Coles), 6:30 bath, 6:45 bottle, 7 bedtime. Alicia
- Wake between 6:30-7:30am. Breakfast at 8:00. Play. Bottle at 10 then nap for an hour or more. Lunch at 12. Play. Bottle at 2 before a nap for at least an hour. Afternoon tea at 3:30/4:00. Dinner at 6. Bath. Bottle at 7:00 & in bed by 7:30. Jodie
- Wake between 5:30-6:30 200ml bottle up for brekky @ 7 short cat nap (which he is trying to cut out) @ bout 8:30 then out for morning busy with swimming, play session, park or shopping, while out morning tea, 200ml bottle at bout 11:30-12 then back to bed by 12:30 for 2-3 hrs afternoon tea when wakes, lots of play around house n backyard with brother then dinner @ 5:00, bath then book n 250ml bottle for bed by 6:15-6:30 at the latest. Most nights sleep thru but if doesnt offer water. Justine
- Wake up 7am , breakfast by 8am. Play time. Bottle and sleep by 10am. He can sleep anywhr between 1-3 hours. Then lunch and if he had a short sleep another nap. Dinner by 5:30-6, more play with siblings, bath, bottle and bed by 8:15pm. But my 11month old wakes up at night, and stays awake for 2-3hours Fadia
- Still Breastfeeding 7 wake up feed, 8 breakfast, 10-1130 sleep, 1130 biscuit or cheese, 12ish lunch,
- 230 feed, 3-4 sleep, 5ish dinner, Bath, 7-730 feed and bed Michelle
- Wake up 6:30 / 7:00am breakfast, bf @ 8:00am bed 9:30ish sleep for 1.5 hrs. Lunch @ 12ish, sandwich, banana and yoghurt, bf @ 1pm sleep at 1:30/ 2:00ish, wake at 3:30 dinner at 5:00pm, bath 6:00pm bf 6:30pm bed 7:00pm I also have a 2.5yr old so they play together a lot thank goodness haha Bek
- 6am bf, 7am weetbix, 8am play, 930ambf 10-12pm nap 1230pm lunch eg- vegemite n cheese sangas, yoghurt, fruit.1-230pm play , 230 bf, 3-4pm nap 4-6 play 6-630 tea minced version of family meal, 7pm bath, 730pm bf, 8pm bed 12-1am bf Jo
- 6-6:30am – wake up, have her formula then baby-porridge for brekky and a play, 8:30 – back to bed for a nap for 2 hours, 10:30 – morning snack and water and a play, 12-12:30 – lunch and a bottle, 1:30-2pm – afternoon nap for 2 or 3 hours (depending on how sleepy she is), 4pm – afternoon snack and water and a play, 5:30-6pm – dinner, 6:30 – a small amount of formula in the playpen to keep her happy while mummy has dinner, 7:45 – bath, 8pm – bottle, 8:30pm – bedtime She has water in a sippy-cup that she has around all day in case she’s thirsty, and she’ll also have a rusk to chew on maybe once a day Kate
- Wake between 5.30 & 7 normally 6am though -Breastfeed, play with toys, 7.30 breakfast of porridge, weetbix or toast, more play then 8.30 Bed & breastfeed. She will sleep between 40min to 1 1/2 hours. (After this nap we usualy head out for the weekly shop, swimming or mums group on 3 days, the other 2 days are home days for cleaning :|) Half an hour after she wakes we do a snack of fruit or crackers. 12pm is lunch normally vegies or fruit or something on the go. Rush home for a 1pm breastfeed or formula if we are still out and afternoon nap at 1 as well. Sleeps usually 40min but longer if she napped at her morning sleep. Snack again at 3 usually fruit or crackers, Play with toys or a story. Dinner between 4.30 & 5 then bath at 5.30/5.45 and breastfeed and bed at 6pm. Lots of food as she barely eats anything, i normally just let her play with her toys herself and join in when needed. Samara
- Awake 530 eek! Play time with toys, 630 breakfast – weetbix with whole milk and fruit, More toy play quiet reading time at 8 following bf, Bed 830 – 1.5 hours – only 45 if being babysat I work 2 days a week, Out and about – visiting friends/park, 1130 lunch – depends if I am home or out as to what
- 130/2 bed for nap after bf 1.5-2 hours for me otherwise 45-1hour, Play with toys and afternoon snack usually a cracker or such like, Dinner 430, Book time, Bath about 530, Bed following bath and massage followed by bf so about 6-630, Still wakes during the night 1-2 times more if I have worked
- Has water with every meal and offered during the day, We read a lot of book and do puzzles. Currently loves sticker books Jennifer
- 6.30-7.00 wake. 7.00 breakfast of cereal, yoghurt and fruit, and toast. Play time. 8.30 bottle 180ml and book then bed for 1-1.5 hrs. Play time either at playgroup, swimming lessons or at home inside or outside in sandpit. Sometimes give M/tea depending when he wakes. 11.30 lunch of sandwich or mashed avo, fruit, savory muffin, ham, cheese. 12.30-1.00 bottle 180ml, book then bed for 1-2 hrs (lately only 1!) 3.00 A/tea yogurt, cheese and biscuit snack. Playtime inside or out or shopping. 5.00 dinner of meat and veggies and fruit. 5.30 bath then playtime until bottle 180 ml at 6.15/6.30, book then bed by 6.30/6.45. Water offered and drunk at every meal and throughout day. Liz
- 530am-wake and breastfeed then breakfast and play with sister, 830am – nap til 11am then snack n play or shopping before lunch, 12pm lunch, then play or visit friends til 230, 230 -nap after breastfeed, 430 wake, play til bath around 5 then dinner 530-6 then in bed by 630 after breastfeed Renee
- I have 4 little ones so my nearly 12month old has just adapted to their routine- up at 5/6am (much to my horror) B/Feed, breaky, play (sandpit, inside toys, stories, bubbles, just following his siblings around the house/backyard) lunch, B/feed, sleep midday-2pm, afternoon tea, play play play, park or shops maybe, B/feed, bath around 5pm, dinner 5:30, eveining walk & bed 6:30/7pm. Thats IF it all goes to plan hehe Cassie
- Wake 6-6.30 have bottle 120 mls, Breakfast 8, toast & fruit, Bed 10 till 11, Bottle 11, 120 mls Lunch 12.30 sandwich/ fish finger/ fruit/ yoghurt, Bed 2.45 till 3.30, Afternoon t when wakes . Biscuit / fruit, Dinner 5.15 rissoles, veg, rice, fruit, Bottle 180 mls 7, Bed 7.30 Cyrene
- wake up 7:30 breakfast 8:30, nap around 10 for an hour lunch at 12, nap at 3 with a bottle around 150ml, dinner at 5 bath at 7, bottle 180mls then bed at 7:30, 180ml bottle at 4am other wise she wakes at 5:30 we play with toys blocks, soft toys, walker, watch cartoons for 30mins in the morning, play alot with pillows and blankets at through moment my daughter loves it, park, lake and river and she loves water. my husband is on a 3 month holiday atm so he plays with lots too. Tamara
- wake up between 7am-8am. Breakfast 15-20mins after waking up. 1-2 hour nap roughly 10am. lunch after waking. nap from 3-4:45pm. Then dinner at 5:30, bath at 6 and bed at 7pm. we aren’t strict on our daily routine but pretty strict on bedtime routine. throughout the day I play with him with his toys – his fave are his ride on Thomas and tractor. we play outside in the blow up pool now its hot. go for walks, to the shops, park, picnics etc. he is very mobile though… crawling and walking short distances on his own. we just do whatever really. Kirsty
- Wake up 6.30am. 200ml bottle. Breakfast at 8am. Bath or wash (alternate days). Play. Nap 10.30. Lunch 12-1 depending on how long nap is. Play, walk/shopping with me. Park some days. Bottle 200ml and nap 3pm. Tea 5pm. Play. Bottle 200ml and Bed 7.30 Ashlee