With the increasing concern about high levels of azo dyes being used in a number or children’s clothing & manchester items, it’s a good reminder that washing all children’s clothing before being worn is always a good idea, this will not remove the risk of high azo dye levels but it’s a good habit to be in to get rid of any excess dye that may otherwise settle on your child’s skin should it not be washed before being worn.
So far, over 50,000 items have been recalled, with more predicted to be recalled in the coming weeks. We have done a little research on what has been recalled thus far & we will keep this updated as often as possible. If you see anything (azo dye) related please forward some evidence to [email protected] & we’ll add it to the list.
- Rivers Australia—Doghouse style children’s dark-denim jeans & Doghouse style children’s black jeans
- Just Jeans Pty Ltd—Just Jeans Junior Girls Skinny Jeans & Junior Boys Denim Shorts
- Pillow Talk Pty Ltd—Pillow Talk 50/50 Poly/Cotton 225 Thread Count Plain Dye Range – Red Only
- Trade Secret—Firetrap Blackseal Super Skinny Girls Jeans
- Just Jeans Pty Ltd—Junior Girls Jeans, Junior Boys Pants and Shorts
- Myer Pty Ltd—Milkshake Classic Jeans
- Myer Pty Ltd—Wayne Junior Acid Wash Jeans
- Target Australia Pty Ltd—Kid’s and Ladies Denim Jeans