Magic… That’s exactly what it is. If you’ve been to Disney On Ice you’ll know just what I’m talking about and Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic looks equally as spectacular.
When you first experience Disney On Ice something genuinely touches your heart. It’s the feeling of being whisked away on an adventure of songs, costumes, sets , sparkles, nostalgia and stunts. All wrapped up into what’s guaranteed to be the most breathtaking and captivating show you’ve ever seen.
If you haven’t experienced Disney On Ice, 2018 is your year! There’s never been a better time to take the whole family and see what all the (much-deserved) excitement is about!
At Baby Hints & Tips we are huge Disney On Ice fans. But just in case you needed any more convincing, here’s our top three reasons why you can’t afford to miss it!
Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years Of Magic is the most important spectacular yet!
Yep, this year it’s the biggie! An incredible celebration of 100 years of Disney featuring the whole family’s favourite characters. Mickey Mouse will lead the parade with characters including Minnie, Donald Duck, Goofy and the beautiful Disney Princesses. There’s over 30 songs including favourites from Disney Pixar’s Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Disney’s The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. With stacks of characters, plenty of familiar tunes and lots of fun, 100 Years of Magic is a legacy to the shows of everyone’s childhood.
Disney On Ice is the essence of family memory making.
Making memories is one of the best parts of being a parent, sharing those special experiences that will stay with you and your children for years and years. Disney On Ice is what memories are made of. For many it’s an actual family tradition. Grab those tickets mumma and experience a memorable moment with your little one. It’s something neither you, nor they will ever forget!
Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years Of Magic will simply take your breath away…
The minute you enter the Disney On Ice arena, the buzz is inescapable. The air is crisp and the anticipation is high. There’s a certain feeling of excitement and wonder. You know you’re about to experience something enchanting and that a whole concert of surprises and delight lie ahead. Then the lights drop – and the show begins.
There’s dancing and action. Chases and flying. Enormous castles and character marches. Singing. Pyrotechnics. Gravity defying jumps. And it’s all done on ice. There’s no way to describe the sheer scale and wow-factor of Disney On Ice. Just be sure it will leave you believing in the magic.
Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years Of Magic is coming to a city near you! Tickets are on sale now!
Disney knows all of Australia wants to experience the magic and they’re really touring the country! Mark the diary now, here’s all the dates nationwide.
Perth: Perth Arena 15 – 17 June
Adelaide: Adelaide Entertainment Centre 22 – 24 June
Brisbane: Brisbane Entertainment Centre 29 Jun – 2 Jul
Melbourne: Hisense Arena, Melbourne 5 – 10 July
Newcastle: Newcastle Entertainment Centre 13-15 July
Sydney: Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney Olympic Park 18- 23 July
They’re the hottest tickets in town! Enter here and your family could be headed to Disney On Ice Celebrates 100 Years of Magic!
We’re delighted to partner with Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years Of Magic and to give you the chance to WIN 4 x A Reserve tickets to every location in Australia with our Baby Hints & Tips readers. Entry is simple, follow on below. All who enter agree to be subscribed to the Baby Hints and Tips and the Disney On Ice newsletters.
Competition Terms and Conditions
SPAM ENTRIES : due to a high proportion of spam entries, entries from email addresses ending in livedomain.com.au, hoodmail.com.au and mailbreaker.com.au will not be accepted.
1. Competition is available to legal Australian residents only who are aged 18 years or over. Prize will be delivered to winner, within Australia
2. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Prize value varies per state, includes 4 A reserve passes for each venue specified.
4. Winner will be chosen by the promoters and the owners of Baby Hints and Tips
5. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Entries must be received by the date and time specified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Winner will be notified within 4 days of the competition closing. Winner will be notified and their details published on www.babyhintsandtips.com
11. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
12. Prize not redeemable for cash.
13. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit unless winner requests registered post & registered post costs are wholly settled by the winner.
14. If any prize is not claimed by within 5 days of announcing, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s,
15. Should an entrant’s details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation
18. All entries become the property of Baby Hints and Tips. Personal information about you is collected to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent. Phone numbers are collected solely to notify the winner. Responses to the entry question may be published on Baby Hints and Tips websites or other publications.
19. Where the competition is communicated on Facebook, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
20. Where the competition is communicated on Instagram, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram and entrants and participants in the competition release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
The Promoter is Baby Hints and Tips
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.