We love these simple banana blueberry muffins with only FOUR ingredients. They are sugar free and perfect for little fingers who like baby led weaning. Full of goodness these are a perfect healthy choice for morning or afternoon tea.
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius (fan forced) and lightly grease mini muffin tray
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Stir in the milk until combined and smooth
- Add the banana and blueberries and mix to combine
- Spoon mixture evenly into mini muffin tray and put in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before eating!
About the Author: Hi, I’m Leanne from Lime & Mortar. I’m a wife and a mum of 2. I find a creative outlet in everything I do. Organising and decorating my home using affordable, easy to access items is a passion of mine. In my spare time you can find me in the kitchen. I love to create easy recipes that inspire others to get in the kitchen and cook. You can follow Leanne’s life, passions and creations at the blog, Facebook page, Instagram and Pinterest.