**ATTENTION: This giveaway is now CLOSED.
Congratulations to the winner!**
W*I*N one of 5 copies of the Returning to Work booklet
Returning to Work(by Lynne-McKensey Hall IBCLC) will provide you with guides for a daily plan for you and your baby, as well as how to get yourself and your workplace organised so you can continue to breastfeed your baby.
This booklet helps you realise that you can be a working mum and a breastfeeding mum!
Available to purchase for $9.95 at www.betterbeginnings.com.au
Simply Enter Here: a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Competition is available to Australian residents only
2. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Entrants must be 18 years old or over, or have permission of a legal guardian.
4: Participants can enter in the following way:
– Follow the Rafflecopter Link and answer the question in 50 words or less
5. Winner will be chosen by the owner/s of the book, Lynne-McKensey Hall
6. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Entries must be received by 19.59 (AEDT) on October 30th 2013. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the competition closing. Winner will be notified by email, mobile if details available and published on www.babyhintsandtips.com
11. Prizes and values are as follows: One of five copies of the Returning to Work booklet which is valued at $9.95 each plus postage and handling
12. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
13. Prize not redeemable for cash.
14. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit unless winner requests registered post & registered post costs are wholly settled by the winner.
15. If any prize is not claimed by November 30th 2013, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s,
16. Should an entrant’s details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation
19. All entries become the property of Baby Hints and Tips. Personal information about you is collected to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent. Phone numbers are collected solely to notify the winner. Responses to the entry question may be published on Baby Hints and Tips websites or other publications.
20. Where the competition is communicated on Facebook, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
The Promoter is: Baby Hints and Tips