Light and fluffy, high in protein and gluten-free, these 2 ingredient banana pancakes are a winner. They take only minutes to make and are completely guilt free. Anyone who loves bananas, like me, will gobble these right up!
Ingredients for 2 ingredient banana pancakes:
- 1 large banana (or use 2 small bananas)
- 2 eggs
- Heat a non stick frying pan on medium heat. Add a little oil if cooking tends to stick to the pan.
- Mash banana with a fork until smooth. Banana will need to be fairly ripe to get the right consistency. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs until well combined. Mix egg and banana mixture together until well combined and with minimal lumps.
- Place mixture in pan and cook until golden on one side and then gently flip. The pancakes are best fairly small as they are fragile until cooked on both sides.
- Once cooked on both sides enjoy with some banana slices, raspberries or maple syrup.