After ideas for gifts for mothers day for grandma?
- I really like the ‘From Me to You’ books. The books come blank but with questions at the top like ‘What was you favourite subject at school?’ and ‘How did you meet my grandfather?’, so the kids give to grandma to fill in and give back. It makes a really lovely keepsake. they come in all different titles Dear Grandma, Dear Mum, Dear Brother etc. I just bought mine on eBay. Barbara
- I love the craft idea too. Foot and hand prints on things. I made a “suggestion” for my first Mother’s Day next year. A flower pot with my then sons foot print on it (with paint) then that makes up part of the butterfly/butterflies on it. good for grandmas too I’m sure. Or a plaster mold with the prints Linda
- I always think craft stuff is cool. Even just a drawing Kayte
- Im taking photos of my kids with them holding a photo frame at the beach. Look at photo a coffee mug. just the little things that counts Amanda
- Personalised photo mugs. Books about Nanna/Grandma/Grandad etc.. From the kids. Rachael
- My daughter is making pasta necklaces for her grans. And I’m buying my mum a “boy” pandora charm to go with the “girl” one that I got her last year, to mark her first grandson. Jessica
- My kids are getting my mum magic Mother’s Day beans, so they can grow them together http://www.bubsandbeans.com.au/…/Magic-Mothers-Day-Beans/ Sarah
- paintings, or turn the paintings into wrapping paper then tie it with a ribbon….A home made beauty kit ( love these ) Key chain with photo with sign saying why we love grans If you have beads necklace or bracelet Buy clay kits and get the kits to make something ….. Kirstin
- Handmade card with drawings inside or hand and foot print/prints, laminated poem with hand and or foot prints. Ideas are endless.. For birthdays and special occasions always make handmade present to give to family. Better than store bought card I think good luck Lisa
- My mil is a sweet fan so im getting a box of favourites pitting them on sticks and putting them in a box.. so there kinda like chocolate flowers i guess lol and i have a nan frame and ganna put a pic of them both in it Kayla
Share your Mother’s Day gift ideas for grandma in the comments below?