This creepy recipe is perfect to make for a Halloween party and is so fun to make your kids will definitely want to get in on the fun.
Ingredients for rice bubble Frankensteins
- 3-4 tablespoons of butter
- 300g of marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice bubbles
- Green food colouring (use as much or as little as you like)
- Chocolate melts
- Small marshmallows or candy eyes
Instructions to make rice bubble Frankensteins
- On a slow heat melt the butter in a large pot, add the marshmallows. Stir until they are melted
- Add green food colouring and stir
- Add rice bubbles to the mixture and stir so that the rice bubbles are coated with melted marshmallows
- Put mixture into a rectangle baking tin lined with baking paper
- Press the rice bubble mixture flat into the tin and let cool for 20 minutes
- Cut into small rectangles
- Melt chocolate as per instructions on package.
- Dip the tops of the rice bubble rectangles then lay them flat on baking paper
- Use melted chocolate and a small piping bag to draw on face and as glue for the eyes.
- Let the Frankensteins sit so the chocolate sets for about 20 minutes or so
If your kids are going trick or treating stay safe with these tips.