by Honey, You Baked!
No matter if you are hosting a party or heading out to one, these tartlets are just the thing to wow a crowd. They look fantastic, are easy to make and don’t cost the earth. Fabulous first impressions never looked so good!
Makes approx. 40
YOU WILL NEED
- 8 slices Smoked Salmon
- 250g Cream Cheese – room temperature
- 2 x Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 x heaped teaspoon Horseradish Cream
- 1 x large handful chopped fresh Dill (reserve a few small fronds for garnish)
- Juice of 1 x small Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Pre made savoury Tartlet Shells
THE HOW TO
- Place your Cream Cheese, Sour Cream and Horseradish Cream into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth
- Add your Dill & Lemon Juice and mix to incorporate
- Add your salt to taste
- Remove, place into a piping bag with a star tip and carefully pipe a small amount into each Tartlet Shell
- Take a small piece of the Salmon, twist it around your finger and place carefully on top of the Tartlets
- Garnish with your remaining Dill fronds and serve.
Always ensure your Cream Cheese is room temperature. If its cold and hard you will never beat it perfectly smooth.
This recipe is part of our SUMMER ENTERTAINING collection. Click here to see more recipes that are perfect for summer.