by Honey, You Baked!
No matter if you are hosting a party or heading out to one, these tartlets are just the thing to wow a crowd. They look fantastic, are easy to make and don’t cost the earth. Fabulous first impressions never looked so good!
Makes approx. 40
YOU WILL NEED
- 8 slices Smoked Salmon
- 250g Cream Cheese – room temperature
- 2 x Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 x heaped teaspoon Horseradish Cream
- 1 x large handful chopped fresh Dill (reserve a few small fronds for garnish)
- Juice of 1 x small Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Pre made savoury Tartlet Shells
THE HOW TO
- Place your Cream Cheese, Sour Cream and Horseradish Cream into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth
- Add your Dill & Lemon Juice and mix to incorporate
- Add your salt to taste
- Remove, place into a piping bag with a star tip and carefully pipe a small amount into each Tartlet Shell
- Take a small piece of the Salmon, twist it around your finger and place carefully on top of the Tartlets
- Garnish with your remaining Dill fronds and serve.
Always ensure your Cream Cheese is room temperature. If its cold and hard you will never beat it perfectly smooth.