What’s happening in your state for the month of August.
Melbourne & VIC
• La Dolce Italia A unique celebration of ‘all things Italian’ is set to arrive in Melbourne this year at the city’s historic Royal Exhibition Building from 10 – 12 August and will showcase the finest Italian food, wine, fashion, sports, tourism, arts and crafts. A great family event.
Sydney & NSW
• The Great Fete 2012 North-West Sydney’s most popular annual fetes, offering a great family day out including loads of Amusement Rides like Dodgem Cars, Sizzler. Over 5,500 visitors a year. Free gate entry.
BRISBANE & QLD
• Eagle Farm Markets Eagle Farm Markets boasts 100 diverse stalls offering fresh organic fruit and vegetables, meat and seafood, baked goods and fresh cut flowers.
• Steam Train Sunday Travel aboard beautifully crafted carriages pulled by a powerful steam locomotive. Pass through twenty stations and two river crossing on your journey that departs from Roma Street station.
• Brisbane City Council Actve Parks Programme
Adelaide & SA
• Animals Unleashed at Gorge Wildlife Park On the last Sunday of each month a group of keepers roam the park between 12.30pm – 3.30pm with a variety of animals, birds and reptiles.
• START at the Gallery The Art Gallery of South Australia offers an exciting introduction to visual art for children and families through START at the Gallery. The free START program includes art and craft activities, tours, trails, live music and entertainment.
Perth & WA
• Pregnancy Baby & Children’s Expo Informative, fun and extremely convenient. Talk to the experts, have hands on demonstrations and find out what you need to know about all things pregnancy, baby and child!!