Whip up a batch of easy spelt pizza in minutes and you can see how you and your family can be healthy in minutes. Spelt is a wholefood, unlike wheat where the grain and germ are removed in milling. Spelt is higher is protein, fat and fibre than wheat and t is easy to absorb and digest. Spelt is claimed to help in regulating the body’s metabolism, assist in creating sex hormones, increasing circulation, building strong bones, improving the immune system, boosting digestive function, lowering blood sugar, and reducing cholesterol levels in the body.
So lets make spelt pizza and start to reap the benefits…
- 2 Cups of Spelt Pizza
- 2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- A Pinch of Salt
- 2/3 Cup of Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 140oC
- Place all ingredients on a bowl and combine until it forms a dough
- Divide into 3 and roll out each pizza on a florued benchtop
- Use whatever toppings you desire and get the kids involved.
- Kids LOVE making their OWN mini pizzas
- Cook in a pre-heated oven for around 10 minutes