by Honey, You Baked!
This tuna roulette recipe is part of our Baby Shower Menu series. Make sure you check out our other mouth watering recipes!
Lovely and tasty options for afternoon tea are these Tuna Roulettes. Simple to put together and full of fresh flavours, I can guarantee they will be snapped up quickly!
Makes approx 60 mini roulette
What You Need:
- 185g tin of Tuna in spring water
- 200g soft cream cheese
- Large handful fresh coriander (chopped)
- Juice of half a large Lime
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salt & Cracked Black pepper (to taste)
- 2 x Loaves (approx) fresh White Bread, crusts removed
The How To:
- Drain your tuna and place in a large bowl with all the other ingredients (apart from the bread!);
- Mix carefully, remembering to taste and season until you are happy with the flavours;
- Cut the crusts off your bread with a sharp knife and use a rolling pin to flatten each slice slightly;
- Spread each slice with approximately 2 teaspoons of the Tuna mixture and carefully roll up;
- Cut at an angle and place on a serving platter
- Serve and Enjoy!
TOP TIP: The Tuna mixture can be made ahead of time
and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Honey, You Baked! is Danni & Mel, two friends and mummies who used to work, cook and play together in Sydney. Now Mel has moved home to Tasmania and the girls spend time blogging about Baking, Making, Books, Babies and just about everything else in between! Drop them a line on facebook or twitter, they would love to hear from you!