What is your favourite place to shop for first birthday outfits for your little ones? Online, in store, casual or formal. We seem to be getting a few questions regarding First Birthday outfits. Don’t forget to mention the city & state if recommending a physical retail store.
SEE ALSO: First birthday party themes
- I have only done casual with my kiddies…find something nice that they never got to wear much, but have just outgrown. For me personally, I don’t see the point in a special outfit seeing as I let my kids get dirty and pretty much wear the cake anyway lol Rachael
- Scarlett rose has beautiful clothes on Facebook Holly
- I am getting mine hand made by a friend Nikki
- I LOVE using Olly Tops for my Sons birthdays, you can put their name, age and favourite character on a shirt – looks fantastic and great keepsake for after Talitha
- I bought my daughters birthday outfit from Oobi online, it’s something that she’ll be able to wear again and again. Tash
- Handmade outfits only $20 custom made with any design, even a cute number one on the top perhaps??
- Bubby Makes Three (Fb and Madeit) are fabulous! Zoe
- Etsy.com Daniella
- Chubba Bubba Boutique (fb & website) is amazing!! Nikki
- I shop Esty online for my kids birthday outfits Jessica
SEE ALSO: What did you do for your child’s first birthday?
- I just bought my DD who turns one next month from lil princess gear on FB… Fantastic service & has custom made a wonderful outfit to match her birthday theme perfectly Jamie
- https://m.facebook.com/jlkj1774 Blue-tongue Clobber, local to western suburbs Melbourne. Gorgeous outfits, pram accessories, personalised items and GREAT to deal with Shell
- i brought my daughter first birthday out fit from Playground on fb Scharine
- Milk and Cookies on Facebook do awesome personalised hand-made birthday gear Brooke
- Dollcake Oh-So-Girly for my little princess Renee