Easter Bunny Ears Template
Get your kids hopping along with this fun Easter craft. Your kids will love making their own dress-ups with these bunny ears. They can get creative decorating their own Easter bunny ears to wear.
You will need:
* Thin card
* crayons or other colouring materials
* Optional – cotton wool, felt, material scraps for decorating the bunny ears
1. Print out the Easter Bunny Ears Template. Download:
2. Colour in the bunny ears using whatever colours you choose
3. Cut out the bunny ears template Including making the holes on each side where the spot is
4. Thread string, elastic or ribbon through the hole on either side
5. Attach to your child’s head using the string, ribbon or elastic.
Note: The bunny ears can also be decorated using cotton wool, felt, coloured papers or any other creative materials.
If you love Easter craft then you may also want to print out some Easter Bunny Masks