These mini Christmas Puddings are easy and a great option for Christmas parties or to pack in the picnic basket for Carol by Candlelight events.
200g Mars Bar chocolate, chopped
100g butter, chopped
3 cups Cocoa Pops
100g white chocolate melts
24 red Smarties or M&M’s for decorating
1. Grease 2 sets of 12 cup mini-muffin trays.
2. Set up a double boiler with a glass bowl over gently boiling water, make sure the glass bowl doesn’t touch the water. Melt the Mars Bar and butter in the bowl and stir with a metal spoon until smooth.
3. Add the Cocoa Pops and stir to combine.
4. Spoon the mixture into each muffin hole pressing down gently.
5. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours, then the decorating fun begins.
6. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave checking and stirring at 30 second intervals. Place warm chocolate in a piping bag and snip the tip off.
7. Turn upside down and pipe the chocolate on top. Finish with a red m&m on top of each one.